Experienced Family, Personal Injury, Business, DUI and Traffic Violations Attorney Taking Care of Clients and Community in Independence, Missouri
Providing honorable counsel and strong representation for 27 years
Attorney K. Martin Kuny established K. Martin Kuny, P.C. in 1997 to provide quality legal advice and representation to clients throughout Independence, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Jackson County and the Kansas City Metro Area of Missouri. With 27 years of legal experience, skill and tenacity, Mr. Kuny is dedicated to:
- Mr. Kuny provides precise and clear advice to clients to help them make sensible legal decisions.
- He guides clients through the legal process, clearly explaining all legal options and the relative benefits and risks of each option.
- He takes a proactive approach to resolve situations in the early stages, before they escalate or increase in complexity and cost.
- You have easy access to Mr. Kuny, who answers your questions and addresses your concerns, whether they are routine or emergency. Trial schedule permitting, Mr. Kuny schedules time during each day specifically dedicated to client phone calls.
- He respects his clients, fellow attorneys and judges. In return, Mr. Kuny is well-respected by judges and fellow attorneys.
- As part of the firm’s cutting-edge legal practice, clients have access to electronic copies of all documents in their files through this website. The Client Center tab has a client-specific log-in to a database of the documents contained within your own file.
- The firm has implemented the latest technological tools, including instant electronic delivery of all incoming and outgoing correspondence, motions or pleadings, to help produce the best results for clients.
Focused on what’s important ― you and your case
Martin Kuny works hard to develop effective solutions to your legal challenges. He handles cases involving:
- Family law issues: Every family matter is different, presenting its own unique set of challenges. Mr. Kuny handles all family law issues, including divorce, custody, child support, visitation, modification and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Personal injury: He helps you receive just compensation when you have suffered injury or loss of a loved one due to the negligent actions of others in such matters as automobile accidents, slip and falls, and dog bites.
- Small business issues: Mr. Kuny can represent your small business on matters ranging from formation to dissolution for sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC) and corporations.
- DUI and traffic violations: Do not risk license revocation or other consequences because you do not have adequate legal representation. Mr. Kuny fights to preserve your driving privileges when you face charges of DWI, DUI, careless and imprudent driving or speeding.
- Consumer debt relief: He helps you obtain a fresh financial start through filing for bankruptcy or debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code. If bankruptcy is not right for your situation, Mr. Kuny can assist by negotiating settlements with your creditors.
- Real estate: Property dealings are among the most significant transactions in your life. Mr. Kuny provides assistance in residential real estate matters, sales, closings, contract review and drafting, and deed preparation.
- Landlord/tenant: Landlords and tenants have rights, duties, and responsibilities that can fall under federal, state, and local laws, which set the minimum standards for living conditions. Issues come up between landlords and tenants and Mr. Kuny is experienced at representing both parties in eviction, rent and possession.
- Commercial collections: Clients trust Mr. Kuny to get results. He is relentless in the pursuit of justice — tracking down your debtors and insisting that they give you the respect and compensation you deserve.
Martin Kuny is active in his local community, serving on the board of the Community Services League, an organization providing financial and other assistance to those in need. He has also served on the Board of Directors and in leadership roles for the 39th Transportation Development District, the Independence Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Commission, the Sunshine Center, the Independence Chamber of Commerce, the Santa-Cali-Gon Fair Board, L.E.A.D. Independence and Youth L.E.A.D.
Most of all, he is committed to serving his community through providing reliable, knowledgeable and experienced legal representation.
Contact a trusted family law, personal injury and business law attorney in Independence, Missouri today
To find out how K. Martin Kuny, P.C. can help you, call Mr. Kuny at (816) 600-0601 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.
The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship or constitute legal advice
K. Martin Kuny, P.C. serves clients in Independence, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Jackson County, Clay County and Cass County and throughout the Kansas City Metro Area, in Missouri.